Born on 4 July 2002 in Slovenia, in the Postojna Maternity Hospital, I lived in the city of Ljubljana until end 2004, when my family moved to Brussels, Belgium. I stayed there until July 2007, when we settled in Luxembourg.
Until June 2017, I went to the European School Luxembourg II, the French section. Between 2017 and 2019, I followed a French home-schooling programme.
After successful auditions in December 2018, I was offered a place at the Royal College of Music in London (UK) in the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Music course. I started as a fresher in September 2019.
I am quadrilingual (French, English, Slovenian, and Chinese) and I also learn German, Italian, and Spanish.
I like reading and I practice swimming, ski (Bronze Star at the French Ski School), cycling, roller skating… I also love animals.
Workshops and masterclasses
- 2014-2019: Dmitri Bashkirov, Boris Berman, Rolf Bertsch, Jitka Čechová, Maurice Clément, Norma Fisher, Milan Franek, Siavush Gadjiev, Stéphane Ginsburgh, Michael Lewin, Jerome Lowenthal, Wolfgang Manz, Pascal Nemirovski, Gülsin Onay, Borislava Taneva, Ilana Vered, Alan Weiss, etc.
- June 2017 : EMCY workshop Give Music a Future–Without Borders
- July 2012, 2013 and 2014: ‘Cours Internationaux de Perfectionnement Musical à Luxembourg’ with Gabriel Tacchino
- July 2012: ‘Académies Internationales d’été du Grand Nancy‘, individual workshop with Célimène Daudet, Nancy, France
- March 2012: individual workshop with the French pianist Sébastien Koch, Conservatory of the City of Luxembourg
- August 2010: International Music Academy in Seyne-sur-Mer, France, workshop with Célimène Daudet
- May 2010: Creative Worshop organised by the Club des Artistes en Herbe (Budding Artists Club), Foyer européen, Luxembourg (piano and composition)
Awards and prizes
- December 2018: nomination for the Export Artist Of The Year Award in Luxembourg
- February 2016: gold medal at the “Passion of Music 2016” international competition by AADGT, New York; participation in the winners’ concert at Carnegie Hall
- November 2014: European Competition for Piano Solo Luxembourg 2014 (First Division): grade Excellent and gold medal by unanimous decision and highly commended by the jury; special prize for the best award winners SACEM Luxembourg 2014
March 2013: International Composition Competition “Artistes en Herbe 2013”, Luxembourg: Third Prize in the category “Junior – Prix en Herbe” and Prize Pianissimo by Pianos Kleber for “Cadenza”
June 2012: finalist and the winner of the Competition “Small Symphonic Hands” (piano, category B), Gaveau Hall, Paris
November 2011: 28th Luxembourg Competition for Young Soloists (Second Division): grade Excellent and gold medal by unanimous decision and highly commended by the jury; special prize for the best award winners SACEM Luxembourg 2011
May 2011: International Piano Competition of France, Paris: finalist and the highest awards (“1st Medal”) in three categories, the CMF Prize in the category Junior – Medium I
November 2010: International Composition Competition “Artistes en Herbe 2010”, Luxembourg: Prize Pianissimo for the piano piece Ballad
May 2010: 12th International Piano Competition of Ile-de-France: I participated in two categories: Level 1-4 and Level 2-2 and I won the highest awards
November 2009: 26th Luxembourg Competition for Young Soloists (Third Division): grade Excellent and gold medal by unanimous decision and highly commended by the jury; special prize for the best award winners SACEM Luxembourg 2009